You’ll need a skill or talent audiences will appreciate.

You don’t need formal qualifications, but you may find it useful to have trained in music, dance or acting.

You’ll often have to pass auditions to get work. 
It may help to find an agent who can market your talents.

You’ll work in places like theatres, holiday centres, hotels, cruise ships, community centres and clubs. You may also work at festivals, or in private homes (especially if you’re a children’s entertainer). 


  • singing
  • stand-up comedy
  • playing music
  • tribute acts


  • magic
  • children’s entertainment
  • mime
  • dancing


  • finding and rehearsing new material for your act
  • attending auditions
  • looking after costumes or equipment
  • promoting your act

Always Ready to Roll

If you work at a holiday centre, you may have extra duties like organising children’s activities and looking after holidaymakers.

You might also combine performing with other types of work like teaching or running workshops for children or adults.

Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
Office and Secretarial Personnel
Sales and Retail

" We’re experts at making sure you recruit the right people. "

Construction & Property Care
Transport and Logistics
Public Sector

drop us a line

and we’ll get in touch.

We operate operate worldwide and recruit workers from around the globe. Contact us using the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you right away.

need a job?

apply for free…

Get started with your job search process today…