- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery (training at work place included)
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies (training at work place included)
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets (training at work place included)
- High school degree
Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
Office and Secretarial Personnel
Sales and Retail
Construction & Property Care
Transport and Logistics
drop us a line
and we’ll get in touch.
We operate operate worldwide and recruit workers from around the globe. Contact us using the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you right away.
need a job?
apply for free…
Get started with your job search process today…